MALTA / GOZO - need advise, thank you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scoufr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dear fellow-bubblers,

Need advise on nice, helpful and decently priced centre to dive with.

In a week me and my gf will travel to Malta for a long weekend (Fri eve - Monday). In fact, this is my birthday present from her! We have flights and accomodation - and now the most important: the diving! I have seen pics of the "blue hole" and would love to dive it... what we have in mind is diving on Sat and Sun morning... probably something like 2 dives per day.

I'm AOW and have dived in middle east and south east asia. She has OW, has dived once, and is still rather "nervous" but also love it. So, we'd ideally look for accompanied dives, alone or with a small group so that she will feel she has the attentoin of the dive master (and myself). We'd also need to rent all gear (except mask).

Any recommendations - and if you have any prices or other info, that'd be great! thank you kindly all. I hope to be able to reciprocate with advise on Oman and Indonesia one day. (We're staying at Riviera Barcelo Spa... something)

Thanks, merci, gracias, tack, grazie!

Rikard

It sounds great,make sure you have fun and post some photos of the diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom