South Arkansas/Mississippi Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmw625

Reaction score
Been a while since I asked, so I'll ask again. Are any of you in south Arkansas. I work there near El Dorado. I'd also like to know if any of you are in western Mississippi (Vicksburg). I live there. Looking for potential dive buddies and trips.

I may have already invited you (I can't remember), but if you ever have an occasion to be in North Central Texas, we'd love to have you dive with the Texas Swamp Divers. It's a standing invitation... :)

Thanks ScubaTexan, Don't go that way often but if I do, I'll let you know. Looking at the Dive Training Mag website I saw that ya'll have some nice dive spot near by.

We do, indeed.

Hope you find some dive buddies soon. You'll always have some two states over... :D

Well I am in SouthWest AR, but not like this is a huge state. I would be up for some diving drop a PM and lets get something going.

I live in Vicksburg, and I also go to Arkansas every now and them for weekend trips. I would love to meet up with you sometime.

here in h'burg,MS drop me line,always got something in the works,spearfishing at the rigs,or river,or lake got my own boat so i'm on my own schedule

I'm here just outside Hot Springs. Come on up and go for a dive in Lake Ouachita. Lots of camping spots on the lake. Check out my Scuba Fun page at http://scuba.royalcs.com for the info on Lake Ouachita.

Chuck41,

We will definitely meet up with you sometime. That lake looks great! Maybe I can bring a long a 4 foot line with a hook and bait and almost literally catch dinner by hand! :)

Ohh and the girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Hot Springs too. (That massage place or something.) Maybe we could meet up for diner as she isn't a diver... yet....

Thanks,

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom