Savannah Area Scuba Club Meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rycra

Registered
Reaction score
You are all invited to join us this Friday at the next Blackbeard's scuba club meeting. We'll be back at the Pirates' House in dowtown Savannah with seating for dinner at 7:30 and the meeting at 8:00. We have the back conference room so there will be plenty of room for your dive buddies to come along. There is a lot to talk about with all the diving going on and about to happen. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sounds great Ryan. Michelle, Megs and I will be there for sure. That sure was some great diving we had offshore here this weekend. Ask Corey about being attacked by the Mantis Shrimp......... LOL

Well, I finally made it to the June meeting. Had a great time & met a great group of people. Planning to join at the next meeting. Thanks!

(sorry so long in getting this posted....darn job keeps getting in the way.....I've been swamped!)

Back
Top Bottom