Average Depth of Logged Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goodeatsfan

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To the folks of Oceanic,

Hi guys, I tried e-mailing but I have yet to receive a reply. What I wanted to know is this, I bought a couple of units of the Veo 200 and have read the manual many times over. But I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the average depth reading of the logged dive.

I went down to the Oceanic retailer but they haven't a clue and suggested I write to u guys instead. Do I need to purchase the interface cable and oceanlog software to get the average depth reading? The problem is, the retailer doesn't know either...

It seems that in the Suunto line and scubapro/uwatec dive computers this seems like a standard feature. if it isn't accessible in the veo, shouldn't u think of adding this feature in the next upgrades as well?

Would appreciate a response. Thanks guys.

I have a veo 200 and after looking at it and the manual I would have to say that yeah you need the interface and then have to download the dives. I've been using the old software bvecause the new stuff was a pain and to be honest I never tried getting the avg depth. Why would you need it? Just curious.

The average depth is used to calculate one's SAC rate for that dive.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom