Pro Plus 2 tech help?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My pro Plus 2 sprung a slight leak (my own fault... when they say rinse with gentle water they mean it) water seeped in one of the buttons and things went haywire. Long off warranty so I had to open it up and let it air dry the contacts. There are several small brass springs inside. 3 for the usb connection(which is all good) There appears to be 3 more that go into 5 holes on the cyclinder pressure relay ribbon cable. There are five holes and three springs.....
1st. did 2 springs jump out and I missed it?
2nd. if there are only three springs... which of the five holes do they go in?

It appears to be working as before.... but I would like to make sure.

Help Oceanic Tech folks! I have no certified technicians in my area and have a trip next weekend!

Hi Iain,

My guess is that you should probably have the unit serviced to make sure you don't have any problems on your trip. I'm in Australia, leaving for PNG in the morning where I won't have email or scubaboard access - please contact Ron Landess at (800) 435-3483, ext. 226 - he'll be able to answer your questions or coordinate getting your computer back for service.

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom