Discounts in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manxie2305

Registered
Reaction score
Brits in Cancun (www.britsincancun.com)
Offer a FREE Discount Card, which can be used to get 10% Discount on All Dive Courses, Wreck Dives, Cavern Dives & Reef Dives in Cancun, Cozumel & the Cenotes when using Scuba Cancun. It can also be used at AquaWorld for their Reef Dives.

Primarliy offered to British Forces, but now extended to Coalition Forces..... and Scuba Divers Everywhere.

To apply for the Discount card e-mail info@britsincancun.com the card can be delivered directly to your Hotel.

The Card is also good at many many other locations in Cancun.

:D

Hi there,

Sorry I haven't replied earlier, I've literally just this second got back from Belize.

Unfortunately, I don't have a shop, I work from home, but if you give me a call on 044 998 179 5535 I'll quite happily arrange the card for you.

Or, if it make things easier, please let me know what Hotel your staying in, how many cards you'd like and I'll deliver them.

Cheers

Allen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom