I want HOT HOT HOT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rooster1

Reaction score
Since I am still undecided as where this Januarys southern vacations is going to be, one element that may help is that for me the hotter the better. I dont get bothered by the heat in fact I love it even more...so those of you more travelled then myself where is the hottest in the Caribbean??:fire:

Hi Aquamaniac,

.... but never realized that it extended all the way into the Caribbean.

Cheers,

DocVikingo

Hi Rooster1,

In terms of heat, I'd rank order them Aruba, Curacao & Bonaire.

In term of quality of diving, I'd rank them Bonaire, Curaco & Aruba.

In term of quality of topside action, I'd rank them Curacao, Aruba & Bonaire.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Aruba ranks #1 for NIGHT LIFE in the caribbean every time. Cozumel and the Caymans are better for diving though. But don't get me wrong. Aruba's diving is still an A+.

Rooster1 once bubbled...
Since I am still undecided as where this Januarys southern vacations is going to be, one element that may help is that for me the hotter the better. I dont get bothered by the heat in fact I love it even more...so those of you more travelled then myself where is the hottest in the Caribbean??:fire:

You mean Detroit's out of the question?:D

detroit diver once bubbled...

You mean Detroit's out of the question?:D

good one DetroitDiver hehehe. I have dove in the Detroit River once and we might give it another chance before the years over, but I got to be a little desperate:D

After the exteme hypothermia sets in you feel really "hot".

Victims are often found after blizzards who have stripped themselves naked.

If you want the "feeling" of being hot, Minnesota in January is the place to be. Beaches aren't too crowded either.

If you want the "feeling" of being hot, Minnesota in January is the place to be. Beaches aren't too crowded either

Well, that's the reason I left the land o' lakes 7 years ago!!

Seriously, Aruba and Curacao are excellent. Curacao is prettier, and with better diving and nature attractions. (Check out their SeaAcquarium, or better yet, dive their reef!)

Scubamax

Aruba didn't seem that hot when I was there in August. Maybe it was the constant tradewinds. I was told it was unusually windy.
IMHO I think Cancun feels hotter. Even though it's not as far south. I think the humidity in Cancun makes it feel hotter, while the tradewinds in Aruba make it feel cooler. I'm sure the thermometer would not agree with me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom