which reg?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ladaniel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was wondering is there a reg set up that you all would recommend. Take into consideration that i only get to dive maybe two to three times a year in warm water only.

thanks

The Mk 11 R295 and R395 are good options for warm water diving as well, although I'd still spend the extra money for a Mk 17 as it is fully sealed and would be easier to keep rinsed as well as being suitable for cold water.

Andy is correct that Diveinn is selling SP regs with full warranty at low prices, but the supply will most likely be very limited so if you want one, get one now.

Mares MR 12 Rebel is a great little reg for the price. Anywhere between $199 and $249. Balanced diaphragm, self adjusting 2nd stage. Great breathing reg! If purchased in the U.S. you'll get a liftime service parts policy.

H2Andy:
you can get an Apeks DS4-ATX40 for about $311

http://www.scubastore.com/subfamili...CA&idioma=eng&id_familia=11&id_subfamilia=381

it's a wonderful regulator, and it comes with full warranty

you can get a SCUBAPRO MK17 R395 for about $265, also with full
warranty:

http://www.scubastore.com/subfamili...1&id_subfamilia=381&pagina=9&ordenacion=marca

a little disingenuous, try finding a SP or AL dealer in the US that will honor that warranty!

well, i just sent the warranty card in, what else would i have to do?

H2Andy:
well, i just sent the warranty card in, what else would i have to do?

Get them to honor it in the US......

again, i am confused. is there some magical formula i am missing here?

Back
Top Bottom