Whiskey Wreck 6-1-6 Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gonna dive the Whiskey thursday night. Depths of less than 20' and we'll probably be taking fish. Dive will occur depending on water conditions, which have been favorable over the last few days - the gulf changes quickly though.

Should be a good time and a productive night.

Hey bud, I would really like to start to diving the local sites, not sure if I can make this dive, but keep me informed of any more this summer if you need a buddy and don't mind me taggin along.

I have an email list that I send my dive plans out to if thats an easier way for you to keep up. Shoot me an email addy and I can add you. I don't spam em in any way, just dive plans and dive reports.

I post most of my plans here as well as in the FL Conch Trips Forum(for FL dives). Not all my plans get on SB though, the email gets more action.

Diving Morrison on Saturday for instance.

HK182:
Hey bud, I would really like to start to diving the local sites, not sure if I can make this dive, but keep me informed of any more this summer if you need a buddy and don't mind me taggin along.

I'll be looking for a beach diving buddy June 5-9, day/afternoon/evening. I'm booked June 4 all day, but could dive June 3 evening (say the whiskey or the Jetties?).

I'll be open for a night dive sometime next week, just dunno when - schedule isn't made at work just yet.

I'm kinda in the same situatuion, just started a new job and I'm waiting for a final work schedule....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom