Apex regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

c555

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I was wondering how people get the DS4/atx50/atx40 setup. I read somewhere that you can only get the regs as a set so do you have to have your LDS special order the components or can they just break apart reg sets they already have? Thanks

c555:
Hi, I was wondering how people get the DS4/atx50/atx40 setup. I read somewhere that you can only get the regs as a set so do you have to have your LDS special order the components or can they just break apart reg sets they already have? Thanks

I just saw it at diveinn.com (search for DS4), you can have it as a set with e.g. ATX40, XTX50 etc... or just the DS4 only. I think there should be other websites too....

Some dealers get around the instore sale restrictions by only accepting orders over the phone. You won't find prices on the internet from an authorized dealer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom