Thursday June 1st, 2006 Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Starting the week with high expectations, I expected to lose that last pound to meet my June 1st goal. No such luck. Even with my assessment by the personal trainer on Monday, I was still sitting at 231.

So my weight is still at 231. My next goal is 225 by July 1st, so we will see how that goes. There were some good aspects though. In my assessemnt, I had dropped from 257 pounds to 231. A loss of 26 pounds. My % body fat went from just over 25% to just over 14%, a loss of 10%, and my muscle mass increased by about 5 pounds. So all in all, I can't complain too much. My BMI still shows me as obese, I hate that rating...

Have a good day all!

Great Progress!

I am still sitting at 218.. Life happens, and I need to do something about that.

Keep up the good work!

Colby.... BMI (insert smilie blowing rasberry-i hate this test); did your trainer do a working and resting heart rate comparison?? if yes, then i hope you are seeing that your heart is doing much less work in your day to day life.

to can catch up with you guys weigh dates

this weeks loss - 2.8kg or 6lb loss! i doing my best to walk at least 3 times this week

total loss to date: 10kg or 22lbs

cheers

I lost 1 1/2 lbs this week. Most of it gray matter.

Keep going Country, it'll get there.

Almighty, we've done this, and recovering time. My heart rate recovery is excellent at this point in time. And I'm working hard on it still :)

LOL@FB

Dang Almity, that is a huge drop for a week! Congrats, I just hope you don't do that too many weeks in a row! My weigh loss for the week was about 1lb. Not much, but it is a steady loss... dreading tomorrows weigh in though as I have had icecream for dessert 3x this week. OTOH, have had a lot of veggies also.

ice cream and dessert!!!

Neets emailed me photos of her choc porfiteroles from the other night... licking monitor just isnt the same!!! (but it is fat free :D )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom