Egypt - Local Agent Bookings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

neilstewart

Contributor
Reaction score
If you check the net there are many excellent flight deals to Egypt at the moment. This is sad because it must be reflecting the earlier terror activity but could be beneficial to us who would still travel to Egypt for liveaboard diving. I am looking for a trustworthy liveaboard agent in Egypt so I can book a boat directly and my own flight hopefully saving enough to bring the cost of a Southern route Red Sea trip into my meagre student budget. sailing dates 13th to 18th June for 1 week. Any suggestions?

Hello Neil, I just learned, that there is one berth available on M/Y Navigator 15 - 22 June on a South-trip. Do you have a convenient direct flight to Marsa Alam?
Embarkation in Marsa Alam, boat has 8 double cabins with private bathroom and ac. Check directly with the operators web www.seawolf-safari.com. Rate should be ca. EUR 640.-which is less than GBP 435.- pp/week including Samadai Marine Park fees. Be aware, that the time for money transfer is really short. Flight, visa & beer not included.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom