2nd stage...need help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Scubaboarders,
Need help finding a decent adjustable 2nd stage for a good price. Name brand does not really matter. I'm looking for the ones like they sell on www.salvodiving.com but I've been told that thoes are not balanced 2nd stages and I'm looking for a balanced 2nd stage.

Who sells 2nd stages without first stages? I know Scubapro does but they want alot for their 2nd stages...although I do like the S600 quite a bit.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Take a look at the Dive Rite RG2010. It is almost exactly the same as the Salvo one and is balanced.

...for what's it's worth, a few months ago I bought an Aqualung Titan LX 2nd stage to upgrade the 2nd stage on my Titan, I don't remember the exact price, $ 200 or so , about 1/2 the retail price of the original 1st stage/primary 2nd stage...I'm pretty sure you can buy a wide variety of 2nd stages, but as you've discovered, the pricing probably won't be attractive at the retail level, where I bought mine..... I suppose you can check out E-bay.

Karl

I found the DiveRite R2010 2nd stage. Balanced Adjustable. Looks like a good deal. After searching on this board for info on it, there are several post of people who stated that they cannot tell the difference between their Apex 2nd and the Diverite R2010 2nd stage.

Thanks for all the help.

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom