Oceanic Atom Watch/Dive Computer Setting after battery replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

penyelam

Registered
Reaction score
Hello All,

I dont know whether what i had is a problem but here it goes..

I've just replaced a fresh new battery to my atom, which has been out of battery for about 2 months. After putting in the new battery, all the details on the screen lights up (previously no activities). okay, good so far.:D

But the problem is, i didnt know how to navigate from "all the details on the screen lights up" to setting up my dive and watch profile. i did looked up to the manual but it seems that there is no information describing the situation i had at the moment. i've press a combination, single button, 2secs etc etc but nothing happen. :(

Hope the atom users can shed some wisdom towards my problem.

thank you

I vaguely remember something about a "Sleep Mode". It is designed to keep the batteries fresh when the thing sits on the dealers shelf after it comes from the factory. I had one shipped that way to me from the factory. Don't remeber how to deal with it. Think I had to call Oceanic. Don't know if that is your problem or not.

Press all buttons for 10 seconds, I think it resets the thing, that's how I started mine when I got it.

I think its better if he emails/calls tech support before he talks to Doug, talk to him if you don't get a timely response from their support.

i've emailed to asia pac oceanic, thanks Tamas for the oceanic tech contact, i'll certainly pm him if the problem still unsolved.

still didnt get any reply from asia pac oceanics, just pm'ed doug and hope he can solve my problem.

Back
Top Bottom