European Road Trip Coming..Anybody in Milan, Brussels, Dresden???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-=>Larry<=-

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So far, I've done more eating with Board members than Diving - but nobody seems to object!

My company has decided that we'd better start trying to act "Business as Usual" - so my cohorts & I are off to Europe on a marketing tour. I have a bit of time avaiable in Milan, Leuven [close enough to Brussels] and in Dresden.

BUT - are there SCUBABoarders there to share a beer or dinner?

Let me know!

Why not a dive too?
If you are in Milano on a weekend you coluld easily reach the riviera (one hour drive) and we may have a dive together.

I run a small diving center in a place called Recco that, apart from diving, is considered one of Italy's best places for food :wink:

You must come and try our focaccia!

More info at www.reccosub.it

Ciao,
Bruno

I'll take a hard look at my plans when I return home and give you a PM.

Cheers from Hsinchu, Taiwan - [1st leg of these trips?!?!?]

Hi Larry,

just managed to read most of the posts of the last month or so.

Still willing to come to Brussels?

Please PM me, I'll be happy to meet you!

Hi Bruno, Chiara,

I'm just arrived in Milano & one of my team members DID get a car - so perhaps I will try to get to Recco. On the other hand - just getting from Malpensa into Central Milano was a bit of a stress. Will update you more after I spend tomorrow with ST Microelectronics!

Chiara,
Still planning on it - Will arrive Sunday PM & head directly to Leuven. Send me a PM - or reply to my email - and we can start planning!

Cheers from Milano!
-=>Larry<=-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom