Technical divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

We created a couple years ago a Trimix/Nitrox analyzer using a new principle.
It is based on measuring of velocity of sound in analyzed gaz. This principle is faster, more precise and has unlimited operating life (in opposite to thermal conductivity probe with operating life limited usually to 5 years).

The alanyzer is small (80 x 200 x 35 mm) and very ergonomic.

We have produced a small quantity which we only sold to the member of our diving club (80 people). Now we starting to think about proposing this analyzer to all technical divers and this is why I'm writing this message, to see what you guys think about it???

Thanks!
Sebastien.

Sounds interesting. Can you post more details such as pics, and prices, and perhaps a brief overview of how it works - or the basic principle anyway (nothing too "commerically sensitive") :wink:?

For the pics and overview visit http://www.divesoft.cz/en/index.php
You'll find a user manual at the "support" section.

For info, right now Ales (the creator) is modifying the product, in 2 weeks the analyzer will work the same way but won't need the probe anymore.

Any feedback (positive and negative) is welcome!
Thanks,
S.

Thanks for the link. What's the exchange rate between the CZK and USdollar or Euro? I've had a quick look, but can't seen anything on the CZK. Cheers.

Looks very interesting and the principal appears sound. The $750 price sounds about right as well although after building my fill station, I'm broke but if you'd like a vocal supporter in the US, I'd be happy to take one off your hands and paint a big sign on the truck promoting it :)

1USdollar is 23CZK

Thanks for the proposition of "vocal supporter" but those analyzers are quite expensive to make, the margin is very low, so we cannot afford right now to distribute them everywhere :wink:

But if you could give some good advices on how to promote it in the US without spending mil. in ads, we definitely would reconsider the question...:wink:

S.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom