2 for 1 SALE at Little Cayman Beach Resort!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrazyScuba

Contributor
Reaction score
:11:
Wow! This is one FANTASTIC deal we just got hold of for Little Cayman Beach Resort. A true 2 for 1 special on All-inclusive accomodations at LCBR. (Airfare not included).

Winner of Scuba Diving Magazines 2005 Readers Choice Award for #1 Wall Diving in Caribbean and #1 Healthiest Marine Environment!

Sept 30 to Oct 7, 2006
Package includes 7 nights in an Oceanview room, breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, 17 boat dives with Reef Divers, unlimited beach diving (no transportation), airport ground transfers, plus hotel taxes and service charges.

First person pays $2042.49* for this full package and the 2nd person goes absolutely FREE! (There is a 3% discount for cash or check, only $1983).
*Airfare is sold separately, we have some great deals so call soon!

More details can be found here, or call 214-696-6090 or toll-free 800-696-6090

Only 10 rooms at this price!

It's pretty good. Lots of people say the food is great. I'm kind of a food freak, so I wouldn't go that far, but it is good.

ScubaDivaDivemaster:
How's the food at this resort?

HI Diva,

Yes, the food there is really good. Many of my customers rave about it. They have a gourmet chef on the island and my understanding is that she has trained many of the cooks on the island. Of course, the diving is #1!

Also, we're closing out this trip, deadline is July 25 and we've got a couple rooms left at this price. Sign up as soon as possible to get this deal. This is one fantastic place to dive, and in my 21 years of dealing with travel, this is the first "true" 2 for 1 sale. All the other offers I've had from resorts for 2 for 1 sales haven't included diving, or food, or some other part of the deal. This is the full package (except air).

Thanks, happy diving!
Britt
CrazyScuba.com

Okay folks, we've only got 6 rooms left for this great deal, you won't find a real 2 for 1 deal like this again, especially with the gas prices! Book your dream vacation to the #1 healthiest Marine Environment and #1 Wall Diving Destination in the Caribbean NOW, before it's too late! :(

Deadline is July 25, paid in full. This is one of the higest rated resorts by LOTS of divers like you because the diving, resort and food are great.

Good luck and have a great trip! :14:
Happy Diving,

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish:

Ok folks, there's only 3 ROOMS LEFT, and only 5 days to sign-up. Don't miss out on Diving :scubadive with the Healthiest Marine Environment in the Caribbean!!! :eek:ctopus:

Good luck and have a great trip! :14:
Happy Diving,

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish: :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom