25% Off Hoses, & more Sale at TDL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
Joel & I did some checking and found that you are paying way too much for hoses so we are doing a hose sale! High Quality hoses cost less at TDL than anywhere else period!

TDL has more hoses in more sizes for more divers than anyone else. With the largest selection of hoses in the nation we get to help you get what you need at the BEST PRICES ---

Need a 9" HP hose .... we got it. A 15" BC hose, we got it. Or how about a 44" hose for a deco bottle so it wraps nice around the back of your head when using a non-turret 1st stage ..... we got it.

Need 84" hoses in 1/2" we got it........... so while others out in the market place try to get your hose business but dont have the hoses to take care of you .... we got it.

Just need to replace that old regulator hose that you've been diving for years we have them.

Also don't see a hose in the size just put your requests in our comment box and we will take care of it for you!!

Joel was amazed that a 6" hose is being sold for as much as $35. One place had an 84" hose at $46.25!

We also still have the delrin spools at $19.95 for either a 120' or 80' lenght! Great hand held delrin light at $69.95 and many more specials at our website..

Anyway ---- we hope we can get your hose business. I look forward in serving you and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime! Thank you for your continued support..

I also ask that you please put that you are a scubaboard member in the comment box. Trust me that I will be doing something real special later in the year for all the scuaboard members that put that information in the comment box.

Enjoy
Randy

Just wanted to pass along an update on this sale. Please give us a little time here trying to process your orders! I have many orders and we are filling them as quick as possible.

Also once your order ships you will receive an email from us with a tracking number unless you have requested it ship by U.S. Mail... No tracking options that way

Thanks for your support and to all have a great weekend!
Regards
Randy

Randy-TDL:
Just wanted to pass along an update on this sale. Please give us a little time here trying to process your orders! I have many orders and we are filling them as quick as possible.

Thanks for your support and to all have a great weekend!
Regards
Randy

Randy,

The SMB arrived in Michigan on Friday. Thanks so much. Looks great.

Thanks again.

ok...i'm in. gonna do some measuring and drop off an order.

Thanks for all the great support so far! If you never got one of our Spg's please take a close look at them. You will find them to be of the highest quality and if you don't like it when you receive the unit just email me and I will gladly take it back...

If you have any questions just ping me a note and I will get back in touch with you. Please note that with all the orders we are doing on a daily basis it is taking me a little time to respond....

Have a great day!
Cheers
Randy

Just wanted to comment that I received the SMB and spool, Thank You .. quality stuff and a great price Randy

Back
Top Bottom