Want info on Oriskany.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaknott

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have followed the ordeal of the sinking of the Oriskany with great excitement yet I fiind myself disappointed that now that she is sunk no one appears to be talkiing about it. I myself have not found the time to go dive her as of yet but I relish the day that it happens. I find myself looking for more and more info on it and looking for new post regarding peoples experiences thus far. So I hear the dive boats are full of people going to dive the Mighty O so were are the dive reports and pictures of your adventures? I look forward to reading about everyone's trips. I myself will probably not get to dive her until September/October time frame so until then I must live it through fellow divers stories.

Check TDS's forums, MBTs forums, and the Conch Diver forums, all have Oriskany reports already. There are UW pics and video online already.

I haven't dove her yet, but I should fix that sometime in July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom