Whiskey Wreck 6-8-6 Night Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Met up with Paulwall and Bill L at the public access next to Bahama Bob's tonight around 7:30PM. Took a little while to get geared up, I jacked my light up :p, and while doing so, jwhitlock and a group of 6-8 divers headed into the water.

Surf was running about shin high and the water looked clear enough. Water temp averaged 82F and there was a very slight thermocline on the bottom. Visibility varied 5-15'. There was a current running East throughout the dive making staying on the wreck a bit difficult. I ended up knifing 4 or 5 flounder, gave em to Bill L, and I also pointed out 6 or 7 flounder for Bill to shoot on his own. jwhitlock said he came back with four, one of them a fairly decent size. I hit a max depth of 16' and the dive lasted just over an hour. Paulwall acted as flagboy as he completed one of his first saltwater night dives. Bill kept getting lost, LOL :) It was an interesting, but fun dive.

Back
Top Bottom