It's getting worse :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidspot

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I thought my SBitis was as bad as it could get, then I picked up one of these cell phones that let's you browse the net... now I find myself typing away while walking around the job... actually amazing how fast you can learn to type with your thumbs...

Catherine - you seem to have this illness as bad as I do, do you think there's any hope for recovery?

I better put this thing away for a few minutes so I don't trip while making my rounds...

Aloha, Tim

There is no hope for recovery, but at least you can more or less do your job while surfing the board . . . I, on the other hand, get very little done as a result of my internet addiction!

the only no known cure Tim is an electricity outtage....we might have that this summer, according to the electric company

I'm gla Maui is getting our windfarm started then - it will add 10% which should help... and my cell phone can charge off the car. I think I'll survive.

Hey Lynne, don't your patients get in the way? :wink:

Oh, at work I can only SB during downtime (4 am, waiting for labs to come back). But at home, that computer just sings its siren song, and I can hear it whenever I face some chore I don't want to do, like weeding flower beds.

My fingers have been set free!!!! Back to a full size keyboard :D

Now the only thing standing between me and SB is a wee bit of sleep... been needing it for the past 40 hrs... I think it's gonna win too :wink:

Aloha, Tim

he, hee....you just had to name me huh?

I am in a hotel room and my teenage princess is sleeping...oh well, it only 11:30 am.:rolleyes: She needs to hurry and wake up so we can get highlights...vacationing with a teenage girl is full of pitfalls.

At home, my man is away at war. Now what do you think I should do that would better keep me out of trouble? I clean house, cook, dive, pray, treadmill, post on SB and have a wild time with a satellite phone......that's me, livin' on the edge!

This is my social life! But, I am proud to say, I just got a phone with Windows and I don't know how to use it...so that is a blessing. Too easy to tell Alexa to google stuff with hers..she is way better and faster with her little teenage thumbs. VERY convenient to be able to google maps etc from the car! We are loose in Southern California, googling Nordstrom's, bike stores , and brazilian food from the 405!!!

lol - yeah I figured since you and Leesa are the only locals that are on the board more frequently than me, I'd name names... except the mods... don't want to get in trouble with a mod :wink: That left you :D

I forgot you were travelling - hope your daughter takes it easy on you and you get a bit of a break... Have fun, even if you can't check SB every 10 minutes (or is it 5?) while away from home...

Aloha, Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom