anybody diving the whiskey 6-11-06????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought about it, we did a dive on the West Beach Paddlewheeler(finally located it) and headed to Bahama Bobs to check out water conditions over there. Surf had picked up and we could see a nasty clouded area being kicked up above the Whiskey from the surge :p

Did you dive it? I'd like to hear about what we missed.

Wouldn't want to share the location would you?

nah, was down there meeting some family, thought I might be able to sneak away and dive it, but didnt have a buddy. The surf was kicking up, we were about 50 yards down the beach from bahama bobs. The water was pretty nasty too, and it felt like there was bit of a current. I'm off all this week if you plan on diving anytime soon, I'd love to finally dive it or the jetties, maybe take some fish too.

Busy week for me, I'm leaving Thurs for TN and won't be back until Sun night. Surf is up and looks to kill visibility for a little while anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom