Aeris Atmos 2 vs. Mares Nemo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MGW1979

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm in the market for my first computer. I've heard good things about both these computers. I'll be using it for generaly recreational diving. Don't plan on going tek but might do nitrox in the future.

I like the price on the Aeris ($290 vs. $425) but I like the look and sleekness on the Nemo. Is it worth the extra money?

Any positive or negative comments about either of these? Which would you go for?

Thanks, Marek

The Atmos 2 is more computer than any rec diver will ever need and at a cheaper price so I would go with it over the Mares solely based on price. Both are very nice computers.

Not familiar with the Nemo but for $200 more it is a no brainer for me. I have the Atmos 2 and it does everything you need.

Not familiar with the Nemo but for $200 more it is a no brainer for me. I have the Atmos 2 and it does everything you need.

Back
Top Bottom