SPG Special Sale.. Joel's GONE Again!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-TDL

Reaction score
Ok,

Folks here we go again! Joel out diving on the USS Monitor and Randy is at the helm as they say.

So that being said you guessed it.. We just got in our small and large face Spg's and I'm ready to give a great deal!!

Either size for $59.00 plus shipping. Remember that we are also still running our HOSE SALE so you can pick up great deals on your hoses also!

As before the price on the system is showing $69.00 right now but if you put you are a Scuba Board member I will adjust your pricing when I do the invoice..

The casing is beautifully chrome plated marine grade brass fitted with a tempered glass face that is o-ring sealed. Go to our website to see these little guys. www.techdivinglimited.com

Our simple 0-5000 psi face design makes it easy to read the pressure in 100psi increments with 1000 psi major positions. Standard 7/16" male connector mates with all HP hoses.

Each gauge is shipped with a protective boot and sealing stem with viton o-rings.

When ordering please make sure you tell us if you want your hose or boot put on. If you don't it will get shipped unassembled...

Large Face is 2.5" across the face.
Small Face is 2.0" across the face.
Oxygen Ready
Luminescent Face
Meets and Exceeds EN250 and CE standards.
Manufactured in Italy to exacting standards.

Use the large faced gauge on primary regulators and the small one on stage bottles. These robust gauges will provide you with years of accurate service.

We also use the U.S. post office for our Canadian friends!

Again don't forget to order hoses as well!

Thanks for your continued support and business.

Regards
Randy

Arrrg....I seem to have a knack for buying things right before they go on sale. I suppose now you'll be putting the Photon backup lights on sale too?

Anyway, my point in posting was to say the gauge is really nice, super-solid, and at the new price I think it's by far the best deal out there now. The face glows for a long time.

scubamikey:
Arrrg....I seem to have a knack for buying things right before they go on sale. I suppose now you'll be putting the Photon backup lights on sale too?

Anyway, my point in posting was to say the gauge is really nice, super-solid, and at the new price I think it's by far the best deal out there now. The face glows for a long time.

no my cost of goods on photons went up about 20% so there's little chance that they will go on for the old price ...... but if you want another gauge -- place the order and i will ahve randy adjust the price so both the new and older one get the same low price .... fair enough ?

jds

You guys are great- I wasn't complaining, just sort of laughing at myself. But since I need another SPG for my girlfriend, I'll take you up on the offer. Of course I'll also need another light, more bolt snaps, etc.

Talk to you soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom