Replacement Compressor hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a friend who has a compressor but the rubbrr tank fill host is shot. Anyone know where to get 6 foot ro so without having to buy a whole reel of the stuff.

Actually a reel of high pressure hose would be in the 100's of dollars...What kind of ends does he want on the hose? I will get him a price.

Is he using it for just air or mixing nitrox?

Brent

Just Air, though I am not sure about the ends. Lets start with how much for just 10 feet of host?

I don't have a great price on hoses, it is expensive stuff and I don't have a good supplier. For the one I use now it is about $9 a foot plus ends which run about $9 each installed.

I realize my price on this item can probably be beat...but not buy a lot. A cheaper route is to consider using high pressure hyrdaulic line but I am not reccomending that. www.surpluscenter.com sells this line cheap but it is not recommended for breathing air use.

Brent

If you're just talking about a standard compressor fill whip hose with standard HP fitting, a 6 footer should be about 30 bucks. I've got a compressor supplier just up the street from our shop, so if you have any problem finding one at that price, give us a call and we can pick it up for you or direct you to them.

How much for just the 10 feet host without fittings?

Also is it breathable hose or hydraulic

Compressed Air Specialties. Hoses made to order, specify ends, $5/foot plus ends, plus shipping, or order plain hose.(714)991-8800.
Don't get hydraulic hose, that stuff is too stiff and bulky. Don't try to install ends on Synflex or equivalent hose unless you have the right equipment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom