rrrrrr, whuMP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redrover

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Whoa Big Island, did ya feel that!!!! Seemed to me it was North from Kona but I do have a window open. Gives me the willies to hear 'em coming. Never will forget that AK quake in '64.

Me either! Of course I was a month from being born. :)

I found it on Google Earth BTW. It was North and 6miles away. Google Earth has a connection for showing earthquakes, and by magnitude category, very way cool. I noted Wildcard, AK has a lot of earthquakes. I knew that but not that many!

Oh ya, pretty much daily somewhere in the state. We get nervious if we don't have quakes every so often to relieve the pressure.
Thats good to know about Google BTW

Thats becouse you dont have the special low freq sound gathering yellow head banging thingie.

Sorry RR, just teasing you. In her defence, she is the only person I know that USES her head banging thingie.
Did I tell you about my confusion between my AIR2 and snorkle during the IE? I almost drowned! I don't think you pass if that happens.

Turns out I had one last night, slept right through it.....

Back
Top Bottom