ScubaPro S600 Wide Exhaust T?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know someone posted a picture of a wide exhaust T for a ScubaPro S600 reg sometime in the past few weeks. I just can't find the thread.

Does anyone know where to find these? I seem to recall they mentioned it wasn't being marketed in the U.S. and to look in U.K shops online? Anyone have a link to a reliable online shop that carries them? I really want to try it out, depending on the price.

Thanks!

It was me. Check out my previous post through the profile. You can get it from eBay at this moment.

Thanks, I found a guy on SB who bought a bunch a while back (tzeyap... same guy you may have bought from, based on the thread!) and had a thread here on SB. Once I nailed the terminology (s600 bubble deflector) it came up in a google search. :)

http://www.scubaboard.com/archive/index.php/t-116731.html

He has a few left and is going to sell me a couple (for when I go to doubles). Woohoo!

Great. you got it. Yes. that is the thread, but unfortunately we can't see any pictures that I post at this moment. It works great, but looks bulky....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom