I need a place to go! Like NOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ticokitty

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm in Chattanooga and really want to get in some blue water this week. I have a live aboard trip coming up at the end of this month and want to be totally chill with some new equipment from the get go.

Anybody up for anything! I am a teacher and out for 2 months. I have from the 15th until the 21st to go. Just me. Need a tank and fills and buddy.

Suggestions for close 5/6 hour drives? Watching Alberto....

I have friends in New Bern/Wilmington area and wouldn't mind a drive out that way. Looked into Savannah but can't find a shop.

Gracias por su ayuda!:D

Give Atlantic Coast Dive Center in Charleston SC a call. http://www.atlanticcoastdivecenter.com/ They are hosting trips offshore every Saturday and from what I hear, everyone has had a great time. I'm planning on going sometime or two in August.

Besides the diving, Charleston is a great place to spend a few days if I say so myself.

A large group of SBer's live just down the road from you in Huntsville, AL. ABWA in Pehlam (Birmingham) is about 2 hours away. Huntsville's quarry (when open this summer) is about 1 1/2 hours from you. Might want to post this to the Lake Lanier Looneys as that lake should not be that far from you as well. There is also rumor of a quarry in Gadsen. That would be right off I-59 and half the distance to Birmingham. They do have a website. I have a bathroom remodel to complete before I dive again!
Howard

Blue water? Panhandle springs if you need a quick fix.. the Gulf is blown for a little while.

Thanks for the information. I checked out the SC site and will give them a call. As for the Quarries, I don't have a buddy :(

If any of you Alabama folks have room for me this weekend please PM me. I'm about to just hop in the car and find a puddle somewhere.

We are going to be in Bluewater this Saturday. That's in Pelham. We are going to have 11 divers in the water and 10-11 bystanders eating our food. Bluewater is in Pelham just South of Birmingham off of I-65. Diveland park in gasden may be about 30-40 minutes closer to you.

I will be up in Nashville this weekend, but wasnt planning on diving at the moment. May be interested Sat at Lebannon. Its a great quarry and alot of fun!

Back
Top Bottom