Aeris Atmos 2 warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divnamite

Reaction score
I was told that the Aeris Atmos 2 has warranty for only two years, is that true? Do they not offer any service after that?

And how much would that set me back? I like Atmos 2 because it has good functionality and inexpensive, but it would suck if it costs me $50 a year for service.

divnamite:
And how much would that set me back? I like Atmos 2 because it has good functionality and inexpensive, but it would suck if it costs me $50 a year for service.
I cant find the Aeris numbers but for comparison Oceanic computers "Inspections" run between $35 to $65 (only two units are this much) and also add another 6 month warranty, For Oceanic serice (say something is broken) runs from $75 to $160 and adds another full year warranty.

If you dont want the unit inspected or repaired then there is also a great trade in program to get you into a newer unit.

The 2 year warranty is pretty much the industry standard on dive computers.

If you look around for comments on here you'll see it is fair to say that Aeris and Oceanic will not leave you up a creek!

Best,

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom