Outstanding new book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil

Reaction score
# of dives
Someone please tell me .....where on Scuba Board would be the best place to let folks know about this new book on dive travel I just bought?????

Phil:
Someone please tell me .....where on Scuba Board would be the best place to let folks know about this new book on dive travel I just bought?????

What is the title, author and ISBN for the book?

What is it that you liked about the book?
What is it that you did not like about the book?

How much does the book cost?

Are there pretty pictures?

Damn Oregonian, anyway!

While we are on the subject: What books are a good read? I'm after something that will combine education with enjoyment (two subjects that are often mutally exclusive!)

spog:
While we are on the subject: What books are a good read? I'm after something that will combine education with enjoyment (two subjects that are often mutally exclusive!)

Shaddow divers is by far the best writen of the "dive novels" I've read. I've heard good things about Diver Down, but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet.

Back
Top Bottom