Alabama here I come....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Gulf Shores July 7th-15th. Anyone have any diving spots they would recommend or anyone just want to meet up and go diving?
Its for business but I'm still planning on getting in as many dives as I can.

quarrydiver68:
I'm going to be in Gulf Shores July 7th-15th. Anyone have any diving spots they would recommend or anyone just want to meet up and go diving?
Its for business but I'm still planning on getting in as many dives as I can.

I need to get back down there for shore diving. I'm sure suprbugman will be along shortly. HK182, bill L, jwhitlock are all in the area, as well. For boat trips contact algulfdiver (Gary), or any of the shops in Pensacola (MBT divers comes to mind, but there are others).

We always do what we can to get divers together for beach dives.
We can also hook You up on a Boat Dive. Call us @ 251.968.4279 or e-mail me @ algulfdiver@aol.com.
web site www.gulfdiver.net

paulwall:
I need to get back down there for shore diving. I'm sure suprbugman will be along shortly. HK182, bill L, jwhitlock are all in the area, as well. For boat trips contact algulfdiver (Gary), or any of the shops in Pensacola (MBT divers comes to mind, but there are others).

Will you be availabe the week I'm there? I want to do as much diving as I can but don't know the area well at all.

quarrydiver68:
Will you be availabe the week I'm there? I want to do as much diving as I can but don't know the area well at all.

I can probably break away on the 8th and 9th. I'm surprised SuPrBuGman hasn't happened along. He's probably recovering from Bonaroo! I'll at least point you in the right directions for the Whiskey Wreck, and the Jetties. I could even do a boat dive with you if interested (maybe the Mighty O).

Sure, I'll be available on weekends as well as a weeknight or two, possibly :)

Still haven't recovered from Bonnaroo, but that doesn't stop the fact that I had to show up at work anyway... :p ~14 hours of sleep in the last 4 nights, I'm running on RedBull alone. Ick. Got home at ~4:30AM this morning and woke up at 6:30AM to get ready for work. Ick.

I'm tired.

SuPrBuGmAn:

Still haven't recovered from Bonnaroo, but that doesn't stop the fact that I had to show up at work anyway... :p ~14 hours of sleep in the last 4 nights, I'm running on RedBull alone. Ick. Got home at ~4:30AM this morning and woke up at 6:30AM to get ready for work. Ick.

I'm tired.

MMMMMM more red bull please sir.

SuPrBuGmAn:

I'm tired.

<sigh>To be young again, and bold.

SuPrBuGmAn:

I'm tired.

What would be some good shore dives to try?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom