Suggestions for Good Dives in the Maritimes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peaches

New
Reaction score
Going to PEI for the last week of July (My wife really loves Anne of Green Gables!).

Does anyone have any particular recommendations for diving in the vicinity? We're flying into Moncton and will probably stop at Halifax.

Thanks.

Peaches

Prince
Edward
Island

It's a province.

I can't speak for the diving on the island, I've never done any diving over there.

Make the effort to get out in Halifax if you get the opportunity. There's some really nice shore dives, and of course lots of wrecks to choose from. Check these guys out, they're just across the harbour in Dartmouth... www.torpedorays.com
They have a nice shop, and run regular charters.... they'll also to be able to hook you up with some local divers. They pump nitrox and trimix if you need it.

feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions.

chris

peaches:
Going to PEI for the last week of July (My wife really loves Anne of Green Gables!).

Does anyone have any particular recommendations for diving in the vicinity? We're flying into Moncton and will probably stop at Halifax.
The only information I have about diving in PEI is a link for Black Dolphin Diving, in Charlottetown.

-André in Fredericton

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom