Diving Computers: Air integrated vs non-air integrated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jerm

Contributor
Reaction score
Rocky Mountains.... wishing I was near some good d
# of dives
50 - 99
Fishing for opinions here:

I am currently diving with the Aeris Atmos 2 wrist computer. I originally bought it because it was the cheapest option for a dive computer, the only bummer I thought back then is that it doesn't tell you how much air you have remaining.:shakehead Come to find out that alot of divers out there who wear a non-air integrated dive computer actually prefer it. Like me they dive with a standard guage and the computer. They enjoy the redundancy this provides. I've come to love the Atmos 2 wrist computer for it ease of use, affordable price, etc. I've also realized I like using it as a companion to the SPG. So my orginal opinion changed. I like the non-air integrated computers.

So, just curious what you all use, why you like the computers you have, etc.

I've got the Oceanic Pro Plus with AI. I'm thrilled with it. I particularly like that it figures time remaining based on either air remaining or NDL remaining.

Give me an integrated computer! Of course my love of integration goes back to the 60s, but that's a whole 'nother topic! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom