Back to reality

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calscubagirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just got back last night and trying to catch up on things around here.

I had a great time diving with Lisa, Roger and everyone on June 10th. Thanks for putting the potluck together Lisa. It was awesome hanging with you guys!!
I'm going to get a trip report with pictures together some time this week after I get off a job.

I actually typed something out from Sue's computer while in Oahu and then hit the wrong button and off it went...into space. Don't know if it made it on here or not, lol.

I have a lot of reading to do to catch up on here!!

Miss you already Lori! Hope you can come back soon.
Looking forward to your pictures and report

Maui was awesome!! Got some great white tip shots. I have a lot of video to look at!!

It's really hard being home because I really get used to things while I'm in Hawaii.

We looked at some land on Maui. We'll be moving there in the next few years. Have to save up so we can ship my horses, a couple of trucks, a few dogs and cats....oh and did I mention a boat? lol

justleesa:
Maui?....ya gotta move to Oahu girl :wink:

I get lost on Oahu, lol. It's just a puddle, skip and a jump away.

We're thinking of Makawao or Haiku since there's actually land for horses there.

I felt so "well" while in Hawaii. As soon as I got off the plane at LAX I was sniffing. :shakehead

Sounds like a plan...Hope you do, I'll know where I can stay on my future Maui trips :D

PS: Did you know Oahu is smaller than Maui??

justleesa:
Sounds like a plan...Hope you do, I'll know where I can stay on my future Maui trips :D

PS: Did you know Oahu is smaller than Maui??

I wouldn't have it any other way :D

Yes, I did know that Oahu is smaller...amazingly, lol.

I need to spend more time on Oahu. Nothing is in cement yet about Maui :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom