Thursday 21st June, 2006 - Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
well ive been feeling blahhhh for about a week now so very grateful that this week weighin didnt have a gain!

this weeks loss: 0.65kgs or 1.4lbs

total loss to date: 16.8kgs or 37lbs

still avoiding the evil coke but have fallen in despair and last seen stuffing my face with chocolate! :11:

will try better this week

Things will get better,

I had a slip, which I figured from the weekend, and the fact that I had sone nachos and wings after the dive last night, and I am back up to 231...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... nachos and wings!!

you gotta break out sometimes dont you?? otherwise it just becomes too hard and depressing

lol, absolutely. Small bounces like this are fine, Just as long as you catch them :)

I lost some this week, after not losing for 3 weighins. I do not know the exact amount as my scale is very old. Every time I get on it, I get a different reading. I do know, however, that it is less than last week, and that is all that matters. I would guess about 1 1/2-2lbs.
I took ya'lls advice (and another friends advice who did Weight Watchers and has kept it off for a few years) and did a switcheroo. I am eating more proteins. Yesterday I had spaghetti for brekky and my smoothie for dinner.
While, not a large weight loss, with my workouts, I am losing inches. I can now wrap my fingers around both wrists! I didn't use to be able to touch fingers, then could only on the left wrist. Now I can on the right also! Whoo Hoo!!!

My friend suggested to fool the body. Go off the diet for a week, do changes in my eating. Go radical to jump start the weight loss process again. So far it worked. I even had a small piece of homemade double chocolate biscotti last night after 10PM, which breaks 2 rules: sweets and eating after 7PM.
I will continue to break my newly set habits and pull some switcheroos for a few weeks, then go back when my weight plateaus again.

Excellent Jenny, The good feeling is as important as the weight loss. Even though I gained what appears to be 5 pounds since last week, I still feel good, my clothes are still loose, and I know that it will drop off quickly once I get back into the swing of things.

This has been a strange week, with a golf trip last weekend, my Rescue classes all week, and some certification dives coming this weekend. Next weekend is the holiday weekend here, July 1st, so I'm looking at getting back on track in a few weeks. If I can stay stable until then, I'm laughing!

I've been away for a while... some heavy duty stuff in my world keeping me from perusing and posting like I normally do. However, I've managed to drop another however many since I last posted, putting me up to a grand total of 26 lbs. lost. Now, for you math people, I got a nice little keychain for losing 10% of my starting recorded body weight. Colby, my goal is to weigh less than you and I'm getting close. :wink:

woohooo Jenny and Giggi! bugger - i never got no keychain!

im with Colby... yesterday i put a shirt on and it seemed too large for me so thats my indicator, but im not going to start buying any new clothes just yet

cheeres

No keychain for me either, but congrats to all. Let's keep it going!

LOL, the keychain was from Weight Watchers -- oh and a refrigerator magnet for losing 25#.

Back
Top Bottom