Need Some Help -- St John

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LAPLACZ

Reaction score
Hi Guys Just need a little help...

I am takeing a cruise next week and plan on staying the day in ST John. I want to go snorkeling there. Just picked up the equipment last night. Last time I was there I say people going in right off of the beach.(Trunk Bay) I am guessing that if I just hop in and swim out a ways I will find the reef?

Am I pretty much dead on? I would appreciate ANY pointers?

TIA
--JOE

That's pretty much the way I remember it. There is a whole snorkeling trail established that you can follow along. Very user friendly, but gets crowded. Have fun.

Might want to double check that. I heard a nasty rumor about a year ago that there is no shore diving in St. John. I have emailed a couple of dive ops there but no come backs.

RICHinNC:
Might want to double check that. I heard a nasty rumor about a year ago that there is no shore diving in St. John. I have emailed a couple of dive ops there but no come backs.
They're asking about snorkeling, not shore diving. Possible to have suitable snorkeling from shore but not worthwhile diving.

Back
Top Bottom