Zeagle/Oceanic service outside North America

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MGW1979

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has any one had any experience servicing regs from either of these brands in places like Asia, the carribean/central america? I'm trying to decide between the two and ease of service might tip me in one direction or another.
Thanks!:D

Sorry, I have had no personal experience with this. But I would check out both company's websites. Or just contact them direct. You are sure to get accurate information this way. Good luck.

Apeks and Scubapro are the most prevalent in Asia. Mares is another big name but I have heard horror stories about the availability of parts kits. My LDS in Thailand and here in the Philippines heave told me to obtain a manual and a parts kit and they would service the reg no problem. I have an Apeks ATX200 which is a great reg, but I am looking at buying a Zeagle Envoy for travel. If you are interested in Apeks contact Rich at Divetank.net he will give you a great deal and they have a free octo until the end of July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom