Free Diving Today at Martha's in Lebanon, TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

quarry_mermaid

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Today is Customer Appreciation Day at Martha's Quarry in Lebanon, TN. I know it's late notice, but the gates opened at 2:00 so head on out if you aren't doing anything. (I'm stuck at my desk at work, so I can't go!) The Cool Spring Scuba Club will be there (based out of Franklin, TN) in case you are interested in hooking up with them. Ask for Josh and tell him that Amanda sent you.

My thoughts exactly! I had attempted to stage a "dentist appointment" today to go... but geez... it's so hot out right now I think I'm better off at the office. Actually, best wishes to all who were able to go. I have a couple of friends down there right now, setting up a nav course for classes. I heard the viz was great last weekend and I'm hoping for similar condition this weekend when I'm there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom