Missing ATOM lense protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simonc

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone

I recently purchased an ATOM 1.0 r2F from my LDS. I'm off to use it very soon. It did not include the plastic lense cover, only the stick-on protector.

Is this normally included in the package, or do you need to purchase it seperately as below?

Lens Cover - ATOM Wristwatch (Domed w/button tabs)
P/N:04.8105
Domed Lens Cover with button tabs for ATOM Wristwatch.

Thanks all.

simonc:
Hi everyone

I recently purchased an ATOM 1.0 r2F from my LDS. I'm off to use it very soon. It did not include the plastic lense cover, only the stick-on protector.

Is this normally included in the package, or do you need to purchase it seperately as below?

Lens Cover - ATOM Wristwatch (Domed w/button tabs)
P/N:04.8105
Domed Lens Cover with button tabs for ATOM Wristwatch.

Thanks all.
My Atom came with the lens protector. I took it off because it's not really needed...and it makes you look like Poindexter:D

It should have had the dome as well. I also took it off on mine....

PM me your info so we can get one to you.

Awesome.........thanks Oceanic.......thanks cerich........I'll be spreading the word about the fantastic after sales service from Oceanic!

Taking it off? that's the only thing that saved my Oceanic in the Cavern training.. :D

Bit rough are ya?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom