The big countdown!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
The number is 5000, almost there, what is it?:wink:
No, it's not the number of grey hairs or the number of hairs I have lost. Dosen't even have to do with me, but someone here.

Guess I made that too easy...Not bad for someone who just lerned to email, last year? That or it's realy bad :)

BTW, how come it's two guys in Alaska posting here? I think we need our own forum scetion.

Yeah... Alaska doesn't really have its own forum, so I screw around in the Hawaii forum (I dive there as much as here), and the Pacific NW Orca Bait forum (our technical home).

We're too far away to associate much with the Puget Sound crew... we need our own forum!

-B.

Many parallels between the two. We have 12 people and two moderators here, why not?
Come on C, get number 4986!

he haw.

I saw that and thought "Jb comes home in 60 days today...how many hours is that?"

Shows you what a math genious I am! 60 x 24 =

so, WC, you coming home and throwing me a big bash? Why do I never notice these things? Dates, times, numbers....my brain does not see them. But I can remember the lighting ten years ago....

I may hit it tonight, at the rate I have been neglecting my workouts. (my bike still not here...)

I gained 15 pounds while he was gone...SURPRISE HONEY!

gave up beer...gained weight.

I just knocked off five of it....ten to go. So THAT should be "The BIG CountDOWN"

Awww heck, I thought it was yellow head banging thingy jabs. I told my Mom about that Brian. That I dive scares her but got a good laugh out of her with that one.

Is it that you dive or that you dive with me ? How many guys try to lure a girl out into the ocean late at night? And when I say lure....Crap, I need smilies here.

"so, WC, you coming home and throwing me a big bash? Why do I never notice these things? Dates, times, numbers....my brain does not see them. But I can remember the lighting ten years ago...."
Sure, Im always up for a bash. Summer solstace was quite the event. Y'all need to do the Alaska thing sometime. Ya, Monica and Megan decided to put up my tent as I was clearly um, well, couldn't and put me to bed about 4AMish. I missed the guy who showed up at 5 am with his cannon. How the heck does one sleep through cannon fire? Of course, Ann slept through high tide. Tents float, did ya know that?

catherine96821:
he haw.

I saw that and thought "Jb comes home in 60 days today...how many hours is that?"

Shows you what a math genious I am! 60 x 24 =

so, WC, you coming home and throwing me a big bash? Why do I never notice these things? Dates, times, numbers....my brain does not see them. But I can remember the lighting ten years ago....

I may hit it tonight, at the rate I have been neglecting my workouts. (my bike still not here...)

I gained 15 pounds while he was gone...SURPRISE HONEY!

gave up beer...gained weight.

I just knocked off five of it....ten to go. So THAT should be "The BIG CountDOWN"

Where did you get all those posts from? Did you buy some from Dandy Don?

Back
Top Bottom