So, What's new with Dive Rite???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
What is your newest product? Is there something that you are about to announce? C'mon! Give us the inside scoop! :D

Well there are several NEW items that we have released lately.
First, we have just released an 10 watt HID Handheld flashlight that has been getting great reviews....Delrin body with Aluminum twist activated head that gives 1 1/2hrs + burn time on AA batteries. Longer burntimes can be achieved with the use of NiMH rechargeables.

This week we have started shipping the NEW style Classic Wing...It has all the same functions and lift capacity just an improved look. The Expansion panel on the underside has been removed (this will further increase durability in this area). Still available in Black, Blue, or Red...This wing will remain the wing of choice for most divers diving doubles exclusively.

We now offer a Backplate pad for additional comfort when diving with a ridgid backplate..it fits snugly on any of our backplates yet still offers easy access to the wingnuts for tank removal.
Take a look at our website for more information about these and other great products from Dive Rite. www.diverite.com
Safe Diving,
Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Welcome and I like your site. But noticed that your site does not include the service manuals for your regulators that are available on the Diveriteexpress site. What gives?

Well, I just sent my 21 watt HID in for an upgrade to the new 24 watt... and I'm waiting with 'bated breath for the new (I expect to be the most wonderful thing since sliced bread) light. :)
Rick

You know,

I am still enjoying my Dive Rite 10W HID. I may need to get a new one soon it appears! :D

Geoffrey:
This week we have started shipping the NEW style Classic Wing...It has all the same functions and lift capacity just an improved look. The Expansion panel on the underside has been removed (this will further increase durability in this area). Still available in Black, Blue, or Red...This wing will remain the wing of choice for most divers diving doubles exclusively.

Does it still come with a pull dump and a 3ft long corrugated hose?

PerroneFord:
Good question. This is the number 1 reason divers pass this wing up, because of the additional cost to get it actually ready to dive.

Kill the pull dump and ship it standard with a 12" corrugated hose.

PerroneFord:
The Classic wing can be had with either assembly; elbow or RE. As for three feet long...well....try 6", 12", 16", or 22".

Jerry

The sad part, is that their margins would be higher by charging the same amount for hte wing, and putting the cheaper shorter hose, and basic elbow on it. I can't think of ANYONE I know who would have use for a 60# wing and wants a pull dump on it.

Of course, I say this as the owner of a DR classic with those things on it. I just was loathe to spend the money fixing it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom