The Perfect Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jgmaroe

Reaction score
Hey everyone-

Tonight I want to start a discussion on the perfect set of scuba equipment. With price not being an option, I'm curious to see what everyone thinks the most compatible items are. I know there have been conversations similar, but I want this thread devoted to it.

I can't wait to here back from you! :eyebrow:

The perfect set will depend on the diver.

A strong male tek diver making big cold water wreck dives might need a different kind of set than a 14 year old girl on her first diving vacatoin to the Red Sea.

I know what works for me but there's absolutely no gaurantee that it will work for someone else.

I know this isn't the answer you were looking for. If you're looking for gear for yourself, maybe post a little something about yourself, your goals and your diving so we have a target to shoot at.

R..

ijust got done with saving someones life... ill leave the dive gear to the rest of yall... :D... man by the way.. if anyone in my area wants to go diving.. let me know... ive been dry for way too long :D

There is no perfect set of dive gear.

There are hundreds of posts on this board asking "is X better than Y?", "What is the best underwater widget?", and "Compare A to B".

You'll notice that there is never a definitive answer to any of these questions.

As Diver0001 mentioned, it depends entirely on the diver.

-B.

The perfect set of gear depends on the individual, environment (cave, tek, tropical).
The individuals various needs and ability.

a thread truely devoted to the perfect equipment would have no posts, since there is no such thing. It will wind up looking like the 800 similar threads, really.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom