Divers in\around Yarmouth N.S.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike01

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wondering if there were any divers in or around the Yarmouth area who are interested in getting together to do some local dives?

Mike

Mike01:
Just wondering if there were any divers in or around the Yarmouth area who are interested in getting together to do some local dives?

Mike
I live in New Brunswick and do the occasional diving trip to the halifax/Lunenburg area, but I've always been curious about the Western Counties. What are dive sites like in your area? Do you have a lot of wrecks or is it mostly shore diving?

-André in Fredericton

Mike01:
actually,we don't do many shore dives, we actually do more scallop harvesting(recreationally) from boats..this summer we're going to start looking for some wrecks in the area...
<SNIP>
Please keep us posted about your finds. My buddies and I are always looking for new areas to visit. I really like Halifax and Cape Breton, but I also think it's nice to know that there is a diving community in the Yarmouth area.

Are there many dive shops/clubs in your area? The only links I have in my bookmarks are for Acadian Divers, in Mavillette, and Undersea Discovery, in Yarmouth.

Thanks and have a great day!

-André in Fredericton

As far as I know undersea discovery is the only local shop we have now....
Anyway, I will keep you posted on dive activities that we have planned in the near future

Mike

Mike01:
<SNIP>
Anyway, I will keep you posted on dive activities that we have planned in the near future

Mike
Awesome! Thanks so much! Like I said before, it's really nice to finally get to have some first hand infos from someone who's from the Western Counties area of Nova Scotia.

-André in Fredericton

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom