Aeris Atmos Elite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mighty Thor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just used my new Atmos Elite for the first time and it does not seem that my alarms went off. It is set for Alarms "On" but when I checked my log for one of my dives, I noticed that the Ascent bar graph was in the red and flashing, however I never heard or saw the alarm that I was going too fast. Also I stopped for a safety stop at 15 to 20 feet, but never heard any alarm tell me to stop when I reached this depth. Is this a problem with the computer, or are there certain circumstances when the alarm will not go off, even though it is set to "on", or is there something else I'm missing?

Hi steely123,

You should get both an audible alarm as well as a flashing red LED light during an alarm situation if set "ON". You will also get a single beep upon activating the computer. If it is not working, I recommend that you return it to your dealer or back to us so that we can take a look at it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom