Ralf Tech 'dry' boots...........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pyromaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
I may be a bit thick - are these boots for wetsuit use - does the 'dry' label mean they are for use with a socked dry suit only ??

dryboot.gif

6mm diving boots

Aquaflex + Magniflex material

Stylish R-Tech design compliments 'Ralf Tech Power Range'

Unsurpassed heavy duty sole provides excelent protection on rough surfaces

Ok, think I worked it out for myself, they are for 'wet' use, the inner 'lining' sticking out the top goes against the skin, wetsuit legs go over that and the outer layer of boot goes over the wetsuit legs to stop flushing - like semi dry wetsuits.

I think .........................

I got some, buggers to get on and off though - no zips...

I have the same boots. They have no zipper; however, there is a trick to put them on quick and without hassle. This involves to fold the boot at the ankle prior to stickin the foot in. Then insert the foot as far as you can, stick a finger or two at the heel base and insert your heel and finally unfold the boots at the ankle.

Once the foot is inserted, the boots are going to feel greatly snugged to your foot. I love these boots and they keep you warm in a 46F water! For cold water they are the best. I sold my bare boots for these ones. Did you get to try the power gloves? If you need equipment then go online to the shop that I get things from...

ACROTECH SCUBA shop.acro-tech.com

and more info can be found here

AQUADIS Corp www.AquadisCorp.com

Cheers and have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom