West Beach Paddlewheeler tonight 6-26-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Meeting at the condo parking lot across from Bahama Bob's tonight at 7:30PM. Call me if interested so I know to expect you and I'll letcha know what to expect. 251-978-4089

Just call me stupid I showed at the Whiskey running late. The funny part I watched a dice flag out there for about an hour. I guess I didn't read the big bold letters at the top

Bah, figures :)

Maybe next time Tom.

Not meaning to hijack your dive report by this,
Today I was up by your LDS and stopped in for a look I must say they have some awesome prices there. I left with a new dive tank for a $100.00 less than what it was going to cost me down here on the Beach Now I’m considering ordering a double manifold and ring for spearfishing.

80 prices are going up, but not as much as some of the local shops are making it look like. I believe Underwater Works prices will raise another $20 dollars or so pretty soon, you still won't have to pay $200+ for a friggin 80 though. I think thats ridiculous.

They are definately competitive in pricing and will back all the gear :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom