Uwatec Aladin Air Z Nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFrog01

Contributor
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to use my computer for the first time this weekend and to my surprise my uwatec aladin air z nitrox computer does not record surface/water temp. I must say I was really shocked that it did not record this basic piece of information. So now I'm faced with finding a way to record this information after each dive. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to accomplish this? This should be an easy fix such as an underwater digital thermometer, but finding one that works at depth is the tricky part. Any advise/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...........scubafrog:confused:

ScubaFrog01:
I had the opportunity to use my computer for the first time this weekend and to my surprise my uwatec aladin air z nitrox computer does not record surface/water temp. I must say I was really shocked that it did not record this basic piece of information. So now I'm faced with finding a way to record this information after each dive. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to accomplish this? This should be an easy fix such as an underwater digital thermometer, but finding one that works at depth is the tricky part. Any advise/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...........scubafrog:confused:

the memo mouse downloader will present that information from that computer

Right, once you log your dives on your home computer then you can see that information. Bear in mind that the Air Z Nitrox does not report any other value of temperature other than minimum water temp. Basically, you'll need the aforementioned Memomouse and the Datatrack software downloadable from the Uwatec website. I use a more elaborate system where instead of the Memomouse i download directly to a Palm Pilot but that requires some proprietary cables.

theatis:
Right, once you log your dives on your home computer then you can see that information. Bear in mind that the Air Z Nitrox does not report any other value of temperature other than minimum water temp. Basically, you'll need the aforementioned Memomouse and the Datatrack software downloadable from the Uwatec website. I use a more elaborate system where instead of the Memomouse i download directly to a Palm Pilot but that requires some proprietary cables.

Thanks for the input, I would be intrested to hear more about your system......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom