I'm with Marlinspike...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5ata

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it seems as though many of the issues related to poor moderation, wannabe freedivers insisting on being right even when they are flat out wrong has gotten to me as well as Marlinspike - I'm signing outta here and going back over to Deeperblue. It seems those ideas of giving to the community just isn't being appreciated - those with overblown ego's have ruled the day..:shakehead

Anyone truly wanting to learn from other freedivers and who are willing to check their ego at the door are invited.

Peace...

Too bad, although this is primarily a scuba board there are a lot of divers who are curious about freediving. Will you let the many myths and misconceptions about breath hold diving prevalent in the scuba community endure? It's nice to have a voice of reason here.

That said, it seems like the deeper blue group is much more "fun". There are a lot more egos here for some reason? Don't take it personally :)

I'm With You Cliff, but every now and then I like to come back to StupidBoard and kick the hornets nest of ignorance with the boot of reason.

of course it's usually in the Spearfishing section :wink:

Dude - I laughed my arse off on that one... :lol:

I may stay around thanks to some encouragement from certain members via PM's

Back
Top Bottom