Anyone need a laugh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You owe me a keyboard. Was that a loop of double sticky tape you were tormenting her with?

BTW, did you see that Peter has bought a double hose regulator? Next time we come to Maui, you have to take a week's vacation and play dive buddy for me :)

Yes that was a big loop of 2" plastic tape - she never grew tired of that "game"... till she turned about 4 yrs old. It would keep her occupied for the longest time.

He got a double hose reg? I'd love to see it your next trip - So did you get him a 7' extension for it? (j/k Peter) Actually it would be fun to try one out -

Aloha, Tim

P.S. You can pick up your replacement keyboard on your next trip over here ... I'll dust one off that's sitting in the closet :wink:

Beagle...I love dog

My favorite "Beagle" joke

3 dogs arrive at the canine pearly gates
A Poodle, a golden retreaver and a beagle.
St. Peter asks them why they deserve to be allowed into doggie heaven

The Poodle hands St. Peter his pedigree, showing the many champion and grand champion poodles in his lineage. He calmly tells of the many awards he had aquired in the show ring, both conformation and obedience. He proceeds to pull out a long list of puppies he had sired stating that he had tried his best to improve the breed as a whole.

Rightfully impressed St. Peter opens the doggie door to heaven and allows the poodle in.

The Golden retreaver walks forward. "While waiting in the duck blind I remained alert, and never once failed to retreave a bird which my master brought down. At home I would faithfully bring him his newspaper and slippers. I died bringing help to my master when he fell off a cliff and broke his leg in the middle of winter - but I brought help costing me the last breath of my life."

With a tear in his eye, St. Peter opened the doggie door to heaven and invited the retreaver in.

Turning his attention to the little beagle St. Peter inquired "What great things did you do for your master while you were alive little one?"

The beagle with it's bright eyes, and wagging tail couldn't seem to get the words out fast enough as he exclaimed... "I chewed up my masters slippers, tipped the garbage over every night, I would howl at the moon right under his bedroom window, chase cats, rabbits and squirells into and through the house, I would dig up all the covers on his bed and put them in a nice pile whenever I got loose in the house and ..."

"Wait, wait, wait" St. Peter shouted out. "Was there not one thing which you did that was of redeeming value?"

The little beagle thought for a moment, then gleefully stated "I made my master LAUGH!"

-----

A champion dog can bring in prizes and fame, a loyal dog will bring companionship... but a beagle ... they bring laughter :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom