Diveland and BBQ info requested

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlwalke

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm hoping to get to Diveland soon. I love the BBQ place just down the road and don't want to go on a Sunday if it is closed then...even though it looks like if I went this weekend, it would be on a Sunday (so may have to cancel). Does anyone remember name of that place so I can call them, or know if they are open on Sundays.

Thanks much,
Dave

I PMed someone who had previously posted about this shop and here is his reply.

I think it is open part of the day on Sunday, they may close after lunch. For some strange reason, I carry their card in my wallet.

Ole Hickory House BBQ

256 492-5050

In the unlikely event their number has changed, I'm sure John at Diveland can give it to you if you call. He should be there Friday.

Have fun and let me know if you post a trip report. I have not been there this year, and am probably going to Pelham this weekend.

I've been pretty busy, not hanging out at SB much these days. If you like, post the info in the thread. The BBQ almost is worth the drive alone!

David

mike_s:
I just realized that I confused DiveLand with Bluewater (DiveAlabama.com).
For your penance you are hereby ordered to purchase Diveland for $909K (see other thread) and provide free admission to all scubaboard members!

:beer:

David

Back
Top Bottom